LIVE

Boxing news: Behind the scenes video reveals what Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury said to each other during face-off

Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury exchanged a fair amount of trash talk during the first press conference for their February 22 rematch.
The WBC and ‘lineal’ heavyweight champions taunted one another with speeches, but initially reunited by being called out onto the stage for a head-to-head face-off.
The presser then ended with another face-off encounter and audio has now been published to reveal what was said by both men.
“Didn’t I say I was gonna baptise that ass?” Wilder asked.
Fury replied: “I’m still waiting to be baptised.
“But at least you start listening to me now, you’re getting a bit of class with the suit on.
Wilder and Fury met again on Monday
“Copying me with the suit, are you? I gave you a little bit of dress sense you sucker.
“And you’ve even got a nice nose piercing you little bitch.”
During the event, Wilder accused Fury of being nervous to which he hit back: “I am absolutely s***ing myself.”
“I’m frightened, I was so frightened last time as well, wasn’t I?”

No comments